Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PilloWTF Talk

A couple of years ago, through a random series of events that I will not go into right now but probably will in the future, I was in the midst of drunken mistake sex with a guy friend of mine and he paused in the middle to declare his intentions to me.

"This doesn't mean I want you to be my girlfriend, or that we're dating."

I quoted that directly, as it was burned into my memory and will reside there until I bite the bullet.

Right after him, I dated a man who asked me to be his girlfriend while we were in bed together.

Most recently, I was dating a man who would discuss at length how our relationship was "undefinable" while we were in bed.

Above all, overwhelmingly, I want to know:  since when is the bedroom the right place to worry about if you have to change your relationship status on Facebook?

- Smashy

No comments:

Post a Comment