Thursday, May 19, 2011

It doesn't count as a date, so why is it already awkward?

A boy that I have been trying to seduce for the better part of a year is coming over later to "hang out" because we have been talking about hooking up for some time.  There is a lot more to this story, but at this point in time, it does not matter so much, suffice it to say that he is the most confusing man I have ever met.


He sexts me incessantly, which would be fine except for the fact that he said we would need to hang out a few times before having sex.  That would be fine, too, if it wasn't for the fact that I am moving out of the city and I have made it clear that we are not anywhere near the dating arena.  This will be physical, and we are running out of time to enjoy that part of this.

Oh, hot confusing man, why are you so perplexing?  Are you trying to appear chivalrous?  Will this rule go out the window when we are messing around and I want to go further?  We shall see.

I really need to stop having sober, no-strings flings and attempt to find someone worth dating.  I will, too.  After this one.  (Maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment